Sunday, April 03, 2005

Just another day.....

Only thing different about me today is that I can now say that I have seen "I Heart Huckabees" & "The Final Cut".

And I could also say that I scored a 350 today at Skeeball. I was excited.

Still am actually. I now have a total of 310 points. I really haven't set any goals yet considering I've barely gotten my feet wet in this exciting game of Skeeball.

Did I mention that I am also a member of the Putt Putt Savers' Club? Well, as of Saturday, I am. I don't think my card has anything on it yet, but tomorrow when I go I plan on getting all my points I've saved added to it. (and maybe while im at the counter I can sneak a peek at their prize selection & start thinking about setting some goals.)

I'm probably going to get some advice from my sister, since she knows a thing or two about the game. She's already got a Spiderman and a Donkey to prove it. We'll see how it goes.

Your probably wondering where my sudden interest in Skeeball came from........ I admit, I always enjoyed playing but it wasn't till this Major Conspiracy on my friend Justin really got serious, that I had free time to play. Actually, my whole life is basically free time, but up until just recently... I actually had someone to spend it with. How pathetic.

Oh Well... Everyday, little by little, I pack up my stuff to go back to Cranfills Gap. Hopefully, I am able to get a puppy before I go back. Then I would have a more stable friend. No offense to Allens parents, but hanging out with old people all day every day isn't always so exciting. But if I had a puppy, it would be so much more fun. Plus the two of them have eachother, and then I'm like the third wheel.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Scout & Frankie and Scooby. But those aren't "my" pets. I've never had a puppy of my own, and that's what I want. I can't keep getting attached to other peoples pets, its usually because of those other people that I end up heart broken.

But before I get too emotional with all of that.. I'm gonna go.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

Skeeball? So that's what they call that thing! I was wondering what they called it, despite playing it all my life!

Anyways...just want to let you know your blog was featured today on Blogger Delights which gives highlights about blogs from various nations as well as celebrating birthdays around the blogosphere. Congrats!