Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

Now the blow's been softened,
since the air we breathe's our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened,
since the ocean is our coffin.
Often times you know our laughter
is your coffin ever after.
And you know the blow's been softened,
since the world is our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened
since we are our own damn coffins.
Well everybody's talkin' about their short lists.
Everybody's talkin' about death.

Are you dead or are you sleeping?

So Today's been good. My mom is speaking to me again. We went to Wal Mart where I got everything I've been needing for quite some time now.

Then Rios and Chopper came by to visit for an hour. We ended up having to give both of our dogs a bath cuz they were filthy. Fun Fun Fun!!

Oh, prior to their arrival, I received a text message from Daniel saying....

"if i find out that you or your friends are responsabile for what happened to my truck i am calling the cops."

I said HA!! And then asked what happened. He said I should tell him.

I can take a hint.... I decided to share a funny story about the time Chris pissed me off and his tires got slashed. Apparently, the story wasn't appropriate for this current situation.

Okay... I saved this as a draft a few days ago and I can't remember what all happened after that.

I apologize.

No comments: