Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Good Enough Degree...


I got one in the mail today.. Pretty swell I suppose. I showed my dad, he patted me on the back and told me "good job". He also took the documents' measurements so he could go purchase a frame to put it in. That's nice of him.. I can't remember my dad ever telling me "good job" ever in my 22 years..Then again, that 6 year dope smoking extravaganza I participated in stole many of my memories from me. So there's a chance that he has said that to me..

So what's it like to have completed my high school education? I don't know.. I'm confused.. I don't know why really. I've cried like 6 times.. For what? Not sure.. Maybe I'm scared.

As horrible as this may sound, it's the only conclusion that I keep coming to in my head.. Here goes:
I've become so accustomed to being a "screw up" for not even having my high school diploma, and for not really doing much of anything. I just kept this title of being Mallory who didn't want to grow up and start doing the right thing with her life. I'm not sure how long I wanted it to last, I never really gave it much thought. But now that I'm a high school graduate, have I lost some of that person I was this morning? It's weird.. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much. I know one things for sure.. I can put that DAMN GED practice book that weighs approximately 6lbs (probably not, but.) somewhere out of my sight. I actually went and purchased myself an early Graduation present. It's a "learn to play the piano" book. I decided if I'm going to be finished with high school, I should have some kind of special talent.. I'm going with the piano. heh.

1 comment:

aunty sex stories post said...

He thenordered me to get between his legs again and suck his cock untilI licked up all his cum in my mouth. ``Do I know you.
gay bear stories
lolita incest sex stories
interracial creampie erotic stories
fuck mommy stories
kid animal sex stories
He thenordered me to get between his legs again and suck his cock untilI licked up all his cum in my mouth. ``Do I know you.