Friday, March 17, 2006

Suprisingly Upsetting.

I went up to the office this evening to see what I could do to help with the overwhelming/massive order that is currently being filled. I learned that my help was not needed among other things..

He and I were "talking mess" to one another, as usual, usually no hard feelings...

Usually no hard feelings.........

Until someones parent gets involved.

Some time during our meaningless discussion, he called me a prostitute. Before I had a chance to respond, a third party joined in...

I'm thinking the "third party" was trying to "soften the blow" for me. Make me feel better. (about my night job, heh)

Third Party: Aahh <>

"Mallory would make a good prostitute".

*ENTIRE PARTY*: Laughter that lasted exactly 3 minutes and 23 seconds. I could have heard an "Ooohhh" and a "That's F*d Up", but I'm not sure.

Normally, having everybody in the room laughing AT me (not with me) wouldn't have caused me to freeze. I'm usually pretty good at just laughing things off..

But the level of awkwardness was increasing so quickly, I was speechless, and I'm sure the look on my face was close to upsetting..

Don't worry, the "third party" makes another attempt to spare my feelings..

I really don't feel comfortable sharing with my readers what the "third partys'" words of encouragement were, but I will say..

The "third party" explained/listed MORE THAN FIVE reasons why "Mallory would make a good prostitute."

Ya.. Pretty much..

I pretended like the "third party" made me feel better..

But I actually felt like taking a few showers then going to church Sunday morning..

This should teach me to stay away from the office when I'm not getting paid.

________________________________________________________________________________

How does one become a prostitute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you turn something that meant nothing into a huge disaster situation for what to make me look like an ass. man you are fucked in the head.