Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Baby!!

Unfortunately, the batteries to my digi died on the way to the hospital Saturday night.. So I couldn't take pictures of Aunt Becky before she had her baby..

But it all worked out..

While I went home to charge the batteries & go to the bathroom, Aunt Becky delivered her baby, Daniel.

So by the time I got back to hospital, the baby was all cleaned up and ready to meet his eldest cousin.

Here we are...


As you can see, I was in such a hurry to get back to the hospital, I didn't even shower.. Or look in a mirror.

I was impressed with my mothers knowledge on the whole childbirth thing. She had all kinds of questions for the nurse & even threw in a few suggestions.

Here's Ben. He and my mom waited in the lobby downstairs for my arrival. It was a perfect opportunity for me to give Ben his card. So I did.



I think it made him have to poop.



And here's Mom and Ben.. They look excited.

At least mom does.

Check back soon.. I have another new baby to tell you about.. Here's a sneak peak/pic.

No comments: