Friday, July 30, 2004

I have an idea!

I think someone who has a whole lot of money should make a secret get-away retreat thing/place where people can go when they've had enough. I could be like a alternate place to escape without committing suicide. But I think there would have to be some criteria in which these fed up people would have to meet. But I could go on about this forever, but it probably won't ever happen, and if it did, with my luck I wouldn't qualify to go. I obviously have a problem telling people no. In the past, it's gotten me in alot of trouble. Wait..... it still is today. What if I can't say no? Like.... If I say yes, I will be miserable and if I say no, I will be miserable. What to do. What to do. Maybe i'll die, and then I can submit that as my answer. And this happens with every question I get asked, I'm not just talking about one particular question that I'm struggling with. It's like I have no ambitiion now. Although, I never actually had much of it to begin with.

No comments: