Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pre Blogging... or something

I've decided to blog first thing today... It probably won't be as interesting but I'm doing it anyway.

I have alot to take care of today in preparation for tomorrow morning.

At 8:30 tomorrow morning I will be meeting with the one of the big AG bosses. I think she's going to just show me the ropes and help me with my "best practices". For anybody who knows me, they're probably thinking... "And? Does it matter so much to you that you have to blog about it?"

YES!! It matters alot to me. It's stressing me the *BEEP* out. I think there is something wrong with me, I am actually worrying about my job. Peep This (<- that was weird)

: Tuesday morning I woke up to my alarm clock at 7:45. Got ready. And was out of the house and headed to work by 9:00am. Half way down the freeway, I realized, "What the hell am I doing? Being responsible? Weird". What next? Get my GED as soon as possible and enroll in college. WHOA!!

Anyway... Bella and I are going to donate food to the League City Animal Shelter. Good Deeds.. Actually, Gladene bought a bunch of bags of dog food that were on clearance at HEB and wanted my mom to donate them to a shelter in need. Seeing as how my mom does not have time to pick her nose, I volunteered to help her out.

The League City Animal Shelter is a very depressing place. If anything bad ever happens to the city of League City, the animal shelter will be the first to be shut down. It's also extremely unsanitary, and they are very short handed. I am actually a registered volunteer for them, but I can't go. Their whole outlook on animal welfare and what not is twisted. I guess I am just used to the HSPCA, where their #1 priority is the animals. They are an organization that care for/treat/adopt out the animals. A local animal shelter does not have the money to treat the animals, let alone even feed them. They try and adopt out the animals, but their sales technique is fucked up. They want the volunteers (while showing prospective adopters the animals) to lie about the animal to get the people to adopt them. We are supposed to tell the customer what they want to hear. Ya.. It's places like this that make this world a horrible place for animals to live in. But I'm still taking them food. The animals still have to eat.

Okay.. Now I am upset.

I really want to color. I get this sometimes. If only I could find my crayons.

Daniel started his new job today. I hope it works out for him.

What should I tell Chloe we are doing when we leave?

Crap.. Maybe I'll tell her we are going to the Dog Wash, Chloe doesn't like baths.

No comments: