Friday, September 09, 2005

T.G.I.F

Drain the pressure from the swelling,
The sensation's overwhelming,
Give me a kiss goodnight and everything will be alright
Tell me that I won't feel a thing

So when I got home from work today, War Dog was here.

It's always a relief when I see his car in the driveway, because I can be sure he will give me a 4 hour update on what's going on in his life. I lose alot of sleep during the week, if you could imagine.

So tonight, him and his new girlfriend Jasmine, Jenny, Julie, I forgot her name, are finally going to have a night alone together.

Reason Being: She is rich.(?) She is a virgin.(ok) And she is a kindegarten teacher and a model. So they go out to dinner alot but they don't consider it "alone time" because people are constantly surrounding them, wanting to talk to her. And if they're not wanting to talk to her, they are wanting to talk to him. All they want is privacy.

MUST BE NICE.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: