Thursday, September 08, 2005

Neon Vomit!!

Funny.. Daniels friends were making jokes about a buddy of theirs who was sick and throwing up disturbing colors. One of them refered to it as "neon vomit". I really wanted to do the "Neeee-On Voomit" impression but I hadn't done it in a while so I feared it might suck. I also had to remember that not everyone has seen The Disney Channels, "Ready or Not", so my neon vomit routine would probably just fly right over peoples heads or freak them out.

Save the animals.
Save the trees.
Save the earth, for you and me.
Picking up the garbage can be a hassle.
So save the earth. Our Home. Our Castle.

So.... I'm sick. But what's new? I should probably tell my mom, but I hate going to the doctor. That and my sickness is quite frequent. I think it has something to do with me quitting meth.

For the six years that I was using meth, I never got sick. Obvious reasons. Read the ingredients.

But anyway... this problem I have is frustrating. I am very tired and I feel really weak. It makes it hard to go to work and do other things that I like to do. And it's not so easy for me to just tell my mom the truth when I get sick like this... Ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? Ha.. Maybe I should discuss this disfunction of mine with my mom, it could be something serious. But the doctor will probably just tell me the same thing.. " Mallory, You are anemic".

I have heard that for the last 10 years of my life. It's not that I dont believe the doctor, but it seems to me there should be some kind of remedy or temporary cure for anemia. Doc has yet to mention anything.

I also have a story about a homosexual that works at the Baybrook Target. Let me just say, the guy is gay. And the guy is mexican. And the guy works at Target. I believe he is good friends with my mom and sis. Apparently he's not too fond of me.

When my mom got to the store, I asked her if she got along with the "gay guy". She said yes and wanted to know WHY? I explained to her the attitude he gave me when I asked for the Vendor Sign In Book. He did not believe that I was actually a vendor and demanded the company in which I work for. I told him American Greetings and I think that made him mad. After a moment of awkward and confused silence, I thought I would throw in that I am Kathy's daughter, Molly's older sister. That was pointless, it sure as hell didn't help my ass. Finally, he gave me directions to the Sign In Book.

A few hours later, as we were headed to the check out lane, we passed Jose or Juan or whatever his name is. My mom hollered for him to come over to where we were standing. She asked him why he wasn't nice to her daughter. And if he remembered me or not. His Response:

"I'M NOT GOING TO KISS ANYBODYS ASS. I DONT EVEN KISS MY BOYFRIENDS ASS!!"

Whoa is what my mom had to be thinking but if you know my mom, she kept her cool and continued to question him. She asked him if he could at least try and be nice to me just while I was in the store helping them out. His Response:

"Yes.............................. NO."

The looks he gave me during that conversation were unreal. It was like he really hates me, and can't be mature enough to walk on the same planet as me, or breathe the same air. Hell is where those were looks were directing me.

My mom said that's the way he is, but I disagree. This guys behavior was no act. It really caught me off guard. I remember this guy to be fairly friendly. But back when I remember him, he had yet to come out of the closet. Luckily for the rest of the world, he's come out, and is not afraid to talk about it.

Surprisingly, I kept my cool throughout the conversation. I eventually walked off and turned my ipod on since I wasn't welcomed by the guy in the red shirt. I will continue to keep my mouth shut and remain "the mature one" on this one, considering this is moms biggest account and her and my sister are in there alot. But I just have one question....

He is gay. That means he is a guy and he likes penis?

hmmm.....

No comments: