Monday, January 30, 2006

She swears the cat started it.


It happened last night.. It started as a harmless & playful chase around the house, but it ended a bit different this time. By the time I had reached the "crime scene" it almost appeared as if I could have been too late. There lyed Johnny Boy on his back with Bellas mouth wrapped around his stomach. Normally, my sister and I would find sick & twisted humor out of a situation like this... But Bella's tail was no longer wagging...

She looked pissed.

Not Good.

Once I gained control of Bella (kinda) and Johnny ran out of the room, my mom came in to see what was going on.. That's when we saw Bs face.. There was enough blood on her face & in her mouth to send me into a total panic attack. Bella made it extremely difficult to check out her injuries because apparently all she could think about was getting Johnny... still.

Back when Bella was a bit smaller and definitely not as powerful, I would have not thought twice about the situation that just happened. Bella was still considered a "baby", I guess, and she only chased Johnny because she was curious..

She sees something moving and wants to see what it is. You'd think Johnny would just sit still to avoid the intense chases. Maybe he hasn't seen Jurrassic Park.

No comments: