Thursday, January 26, 2006

f*ck a title.



My day began with a little puppy sitting that actually went pretty well. Very good puppy. Then it was off to Houston with my mom to go work at The Aquarium Downtown. As usual, my mom and I spent about 10% of our time working and the rest of the time we played.

We got to touch a Stingray.
We got to see 1 day old baby sharks, and shark eggs that are waiting to hatch.
We found Nemo and got a picture of him.
We saw an Anaconda.
We saw an Electric Eel.
We saw Seahorses.
We saw a Tirantula.
We saw a White Tiger.
We saw alot of other underwater creatures as well, but none of them come to mind..

Needless to say, I had a pretty good time and got to help my mom out too.

Then our two-faced, shady, unprofessional bosses decide to spread our personal business to others and blame it on me. ME? What the hell?

They say he just graduated from college... It looks like he just graduated intermediate school. How dare he make my mother cry... And then make it out to be my fault... He's lucky he's my boss.. I'd tell him to go kill himself or at least eat a dick if he wasn't my boss.

And just when we thought the day couldn't get any worse.....

**Door Bell**

IT'S SPEEDY TURTLE DELIVERY SERVICE!!

Somebody must be in a big hurry to leave.. I wonder if he's ever going to take his two daughters feelings into consideration.

Who knows? Technically, he doesn't have to. We are 22 and 19. He doesn't have to say a damn thing to us, it scares me to think that he won't.

Good Night.

No comments: